Air flow restriction, can cause your compressor and blower motor to go out prematurely.
You or someone you love can be affected. You don’t realize that the cause of it could be air inside your house that they are breathing.
We use rotating brushes and specialized HEPA air duct vacuums on EVERY air duct cleaning!
Why Clean your Air Ducts
*please remember that vents and returns are different. Vents blow the air into your house from the main line (if applicable), Returns send the air back into your unit. Vents, Returns, and mains (main lines), are all quoted differently due to the methods of cleaning they need*
“The level of some hazardous pollutants in indoor air has been found to be up to 70 times greater than the outdoor air.” (USEPA).
The following air duct cleaning steps are for a full service air duct cleaning.
Clean the furnace/air conditioner.
- After testing the system for proper operation, we will disconnect the power before opening the unit for safety.
- Vacuum the interior surfaces of the Furnace/Air Conditioner.
- Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
- Clean the Blower unit.
Clean the supply vents and return ducts.
*Please remember that vents and returns are different. Vents blow the air into your house from the main line, Returns send the air back into your unit*
- Remove wall, ceiling and Floor registers.
- Clean all air ducts using powerful duct cleaning equipment.
- Decontaminate cleaned ducts with sanitizer, mold killer, and Odor Kill Deodorizer.
*******other services are the outside condenser and furnace flue*******
Air Duct System Inspection 69.95
Cleaning of vent lines from opening in wall, ceiling, or floor to the main line or unit $13.00
Cleaning of return line from opening in wall or floor to main line or unit $20.00
Cleaning of main line $55.00 per 12 feet.
Cutting and sealing for access panels $20.00
Mold treatment $15.00 per opening